Attention authors…here’s your chance to promote your next release, your blog, or your website by advertising in the 2013 New England Crime Bake program.
Even if you can’t attend this year’s conference, your ad can!
Crime Bake attendees are some of the most influential mystery readers in New England. They read crime fiction and talk about it across the real and virtual worlds all year long. Our high-quality print program is kept by many as a souvenir. In addition to print, your ad will also appear on our highly trafficked website for up to twelve months.
- Full page, color: $250.00
- Full page, B&W: $200.00
- Half page, B&W only: $95.00
- Quarter-page, B&W only: $50.00
- Print ad in our program.
- Placement on the New England Crime Bake website with a link to your blog or website as specified.
- Advertisers purchasing full page ads, either color or B&W, receive the added benefit of one bookmark/postcard or small promotional item (pen, magnet, etc.) inserted into the conference bags.
Deadline to purchase ads is June 30, 2013. However, it is best to reserve early as we usually sell out.
To purchase an ad or for more information, contact Janet Halpin
Ads must be high resolution and ready for high quality print.
- File types: We will accept high res PDF or an Illustrator EPS file.
- Resolution must be 300dpi or greater
- Save Black and White ad as GRAYSCALE. Save Color ad as CMYK.
- Link all images and embed all fonts. If fonts are not embedded they may not print correctly. If the ad is in Illustrator, fonts must be outlined.
- No Bleeds.
MS Word files, B&W ads that contain color, or other inappropriate formats will be returned. We reserve the right to refuse or require alterations to any ad copy that doesn't fit required formats.
* If you don't have an high-resolution ad already finished or need a designer, we can help. Let us create your Crime Bake program ad at a low cost.
Please include the word Crimebake in your subject line.
- 1/4 page: $40
- 1/2 page: $50
- Full page: $75
Excessive edits and last minute changes will incur additional costs. The ad is yours to keep for use in future booklets or websites.
For more information, please contact Janet Halpin at Janet Halpin
DEADLINE: Ads must be submitted by August 31, 2013.